Granny Bag “Elsie” – Granny Tasche „Elsie“


Dear friends,


right now I have absolutely no time at all to crochet. Therefore I thought I'd show you one of the Christmas gifts.

As only few of my real-life acquaintances actually read my blog, there is little chance I'll spoil someone's surprise. And even if this particular person should read this post, she still doesn't know she has just seen her present!

Some of you might remember the first go I had at making a blanket. I had already crocheted 72 granny squares till I knew I was not happy with the colour-scheme. 24 of the grannies I turned into a cushion for my mum's birthday (read here), the next 24 into a bag: Ta-Dah!
  

I know, I did promise you I'd write the pattern of the granny square down, but I haven't managed so far yet, therefore my wonderful drawing will have to do (sorry!).
  

P.S.: The grannies are made in Stylecraft Special DK (Saffron/1081, Bluebell/1082, Meadow/1065 and Magenta/1084) with a N°4 hook. The joining and the border in Stylecraft Special DK Cream/1005.

P.S.2: The bag is 35 by 33 cm.

P.S.3: I'll keep in touch!



Liebe Freunde,


gerade eben habe ich absolut keine Zeit zum Häkeln. Daher nutze ich die Gelegenheit, euch eines meiner Weihnachtsgeschenke vor zu stellen.

Da nur wenige meiner nicht-virtuellen Bekannten und/oder Freunde meinen Blog tatsächlich lesen, laufe ich keine Gefahr, jemandem die Überraschung zu verderben. Obendrein wüsste die in Frage kommende Person auch nicht, dass sie gerade ihr Geschenk gesehen hat...

Einige von euch erinnern sich vielleicht an meinem ersten Versuch eine Decke zu häkeln? Nach 72 Granny Squares gefiel mir meine Farbauswahl so ganz und gar nicht mehr, dass ich das Projekt auf Eis legte. Aus den ersten 24 Grannies habe ich anschließend das Geburtstagskissen für meine Mutter gemacht (hier nachzulesen), aus den nächsten 24 eine Tasche: Voilà!
  

Ich weiß, ich hatte schon damals versprochen, die Anleitung auszuschreiben, aber ich bin bis Heute nicht dazu gekommen. Daher muss meine gemalte Vorlage noch mal herhalten (sorry!).
  

P.S.: Die Granny Squares sind mit Stylecraft Special DK (Farben: Saffron/1081, Bluebell/1082, Meadow/1065 und Magenta/1084) und einer 4er Nadel gehäkelt; der Rand mit Cream/1005.

P.S.2: Die Tasche ist ca. 35 cm breit und bis zu 33 cm hoch.

P.S.3: Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!
  

Kommentare

  1. I on the other hand love the colors!!
    You can still post them in my link up :)
    Have a Nice evening.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Monika. These four colours were fine indeed, but combined with the others though, it simply did not look nice anymore...

      Löschen
  2. I like this bag! How wonderful that you can still re-use those granny's.
    So you've got 24 granny's left now for another cushion or bag or something else? :-)
    Nice weekend! Sigrid

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Actually I do have plenty of cushions... Maybe another bag? Don't really know yet... Have a nice weekend!

      Löschen
  3. Your granny bag is gorgeous. Bright and colorful. Thanks for the clear drawing.

    Have a nice day, Margaret

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Such a beautiful bag! I love granny squares!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ The Submarine Sunday Link Party

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. totally cool bag! Grannies are my fav, love the colors!

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts